About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their finance team. In this hybrid role you will have the opportunity to work with the Manager, Corporate Accounting, who is a great mentor and a strong CPA.
- Very stable, strong team of CPA,CA's
- Company is performing extremely well
- Amazing boss to work for
About the Opportunity
- Month-end close activities including journal entry preparations, account reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Prepare and review financial reports and analysis of the investment property portfolio, including detailed variance analysis with respect to actual results, relative to the budget and forecast
- Execute KPI reporting and proactively identify value-add business insights and present to management
- Continuously monitor, recommend and implement process improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and productivity
- Compile supporting documents for auditors on a quarterly basis
- Assist in the maintenance of internal control policies and procedures
- 2-3 years of progressive work experience in accounting functions
- Working experience with IFRS clients (preference for real estate clients)
$75,000 - $82,500/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25910.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.