About the Company
Our client is a growing non-profit organization. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for the day to day accounting of the company, which includes preparation of journal entries, performing account reconciliations, ensuring compliance with GAAP and internal controls.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and review quarterly financial statements and ensure they are prepared in a timely and accurate basis
- Prepare month-end journal entries, including accruals
- Assist with the preparation of review and audit engagements
- Participate and manage portions of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Manage monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare various balance sheet and P&L account reconciliations
- Prepare month end commentary on variances for management reporting package
- Many other ad-hoc projects as required
- CPA or equivalent years of experience
- Corporate reporting and full cycle reporting experience
- Experience in non-profit sector an asset but not required
- Strong experience in excel
- Confident in communicating and presenting to senior leadership
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20948.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.