About the Company
Our client is an organization in the urban development and hospitality industry that services the GTAs. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their finance team responsible for external reporting and supporting the overall function of the FP&A group.
- Exciting, rapidly growing company
- Work with a team of bright CA's
- Fantastic growth opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Prepare the monthly executive report provided to the senior leadership team
- Support the timely and accurate month/quarter-end close processes and related deliverables
- Prepare and maintain key management reports on pre-defined metrics to support decision makers
- Assist treasury function with review of all bank accounts, and preparation of daily wires and transfers
- Research and analyze complex, non-routine accounting issues, determining IFRS compliant resolutions, making recommendations, and drafting memos to support policy decisions
- Be the key contact for external auditors during the completion of annual audits
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s financial policies and procedures and assist sites with implementation and adherence
- Communicate effectively with all appropriate operational departments and with external stakeholders
- CPA, CA
- Experience with financial close processes and preparing financial statements and IFRS
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25736.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.