About the Company
Our client is a leading advertising company. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst and this role will be a hybrid of Accounting, Financial Reporting, Process Improvement. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
About the Opportunity
- Continuously search for opportunities to improve internal controls, automate processes where possible to reduce costs
- Responsible for redesigning the digital inventory and procurement process of both operating and capital expenditures
- Review and approve Accounts Payable payment runs as required (cheque and/or EFT), including analysis for proper sales taxes and foreign exchange conversion
- Daily processing & maintenance of all Capital Assets additions, disposals, and monthly depreciation for all regions
- Internal audit/testing of controls
- Assist in the month end close, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and distribution of monthly financial statements as required
- CPA Designation or CPA close to completion
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to write macros
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Experience with sales taxes and self – assessments for all provinces
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and strong change management skills
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25697.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.