About the Company
Our client is looking for a contract resource to assist them on an interim basis with potential to go permanent in the future.
About the Opportunity
- Prepares standard monthly financial reporting package
- Preparation of quarterly and annual IFRS financial statements and related notes
- Monthly financial analysis
- Ensure integrity of financial reporting by managing general ledger chart of accounts, including maintaining, updating and mapping of new accounts
- Monitor and implement new IFRS standards
- Work with and assist external auditors
- Related work experience either direct from public accounting or prior external reporting focused role
- Able to work well in a team and take direction from more senior members
- Strong MS Excel and systems skills
- Accounting Designation - legacy CA or new stream CPA
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25472.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.