About the Company
Our client is a private company in the retail industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for developing and producing key analysis and reporting to support the Finance, the Merchandise team, and senior management.
Why Work Here
- Company is growing, lots of opportunity for growth
- Great work culture, friendly and professional
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Develop and produce key analysis and reporting to support the Merchandise, warehouse and operations teams
- Compile damages results monthly in addition to quarterly damages reporting and analysis for Merchandise team
- Provide support to the merchandise and inventory analyst teams as needed and supporting AP in resolving any issues with damage credits
- Design various self-serve reports for use by Merchandise team
- Design count variance templates, evaluate and test third party count software and produce and post final inventory count results
- Data mine packaging and sales information from NAV, incorporate vendor data, validate output and present final Stewardship results.
- Develop month-end and year-end accruals and reconciliations for internal reporting including sales return analysis, internal sales of private label product
- Produce and analyze various vendor bill backs and reconciliation and review trade fund spend with merchandise team
- Accounting Designation (is a strong asset)
- 4-6 years experience in financial analysis and/or accounting role
- Strong working experience with analysis, internal reporting in a related industry
- Strong Excel skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25388.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.