About the Company
Our client is a manufacturing company in the automotive industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for preparing and managing financial reporting, leading the month end reporting and bank compliance.
Why Work Here
- Casual and professional culture
- Great work/life balance
- Company is in growth mode - strong growth projections.
- Great mentors - senior executive team have some great work experience
About the Opportunity
- Perform the day-to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas
- Prepare internal and external reporting over product performance metrics (KPIs) and month-end results from source system data
- Consolidate multiple entities monthly for financial reporting while also maintaining separate statements for tax purposes
- Analyze data in real-time as well as historical results, performance metrics and market figures to support the business and enhance profitability
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquires for assigned functional areas
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Act as a business partner by providing financial results to operational divisions along with analysis support
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, working capital analysis, accrual calculations, and other related to assigned functional responsibilities
- Assist in the annual financial audit
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 5+ years of progressive experience within an Accounting department or Finance function
- Strong analysis experience
- Advanced Excel
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25279.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.