About the Company
Our client is a Canadian based manufacturing organization. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to manage the preparation of consolidated financial statements, in-depth analysis, MD&A as well as budgeting. This role has the opportunity to be moved laterally to other divisions as they continue to grow.
Why Work Here
- Very laid back environment, but can be fast-paced at period ends
- Opportunity for professional development into future Controller within the next 2 - 3 years
- Ability to move laterally to other divisions
About the Opportunity
- Prepare quarterly financial analysis at operational and division level
- Prepare requirements for producing quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements
- Write contributions to external MD&A
- Ensure successful reporting under the new IFRS lease standards
- Assist with the quarterly review and year-end audit process
- Manage technical accounting inquiries and advise business of appropriate policies
- Improve the quality of consolidated information available to senior financial management
- Prepare and review legal financial statements for tax returns and other financial statements
- 3-4 years of experience working in a corporate accounting group doing financial reporting
- Working experience with IFRS
- Strong communication skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25251.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.