About the Company
Our client is leaders of household consumer packaged goods with growing revenues. This role will require the candidate to business partner with various stakeholders, as well as peers. The Senior Financial Analyst will focus on the cost and expense portions of the P&L from an analytical perspective.
Why Work Here
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Open-door policy
- Company functions with product giveaways
- Great professional development opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Perform variance analysis between actual and standard costs to assist management in decision making or other financial initiatives
- Investigate TPC and PPV variances, analyze trends and provide explanation
- Prepare and distribute commentary on monthly/quarterly and annual variances
- Monthly forecast and annual budgeting process, perform analysis on all cost movements including product changes, inflation, etc.
- Lead and participate in special projects and process improvement initiatives to gain
- Participate in SOX testing and process review
- Working experience from a manufacturing or CPG organization
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Experience with cost accounting, budgeting and internal controls
$75,000 - $82,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25208.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.