About the Company
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to lend their expertise with financial planning, analysis, forecasting and pricing.
Why Work Here
- Diverse, supportive, and encouraging environment
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within the organization (globally)
- Work life balance (month, quarter end, will have some OT, but otherwise 9-5pm)
About the Opportunity
- Prepare analysis and recommendations regarding profitability
- Assist the Financial Director to define the monthly card rate
- Interact with sales team to monitor the pipeline and to understand the pricing needs
- Intense data analysis of commercial activity (volumes, penetration, pricing, programs and segmentation) to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions
- Enhance the pricing model, including statistical loss and operating costs
- Develop dashboards to assist the monitoring process of balance sheet and risk management in different levels and functions
- Support the Finance Director on Capital Markets analysis and interactions with Global Capital Market team
- Act as a business consultant, responding to and communicating thoroughly and efficiently to both internal and external customer requests
- 5-7+ years of experience in analysis
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (tableau, salesforce, klick view, Power BI)
- Strong business partnering is an asset
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25134.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.