About the Company
Our client is a long established technology organization. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst responsible for preparing and managing financial and profitability reporting.
Why Work Here
- Work in a robust team, in a large global organization with good opportunity for growth
- Great work life balance – hours are typically 9-5 with some overtime
About the Opportunity
- Identify trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordination and preliminary reviews of financial information with other members of the finance team prior for distribution to finance or executive management
- Lead analytics efforts to support the achievement of organizational and financial strategic objectives
- Recommend, analyze and present pricing strategies to management and executive teams
- Present comprehensive analytical packages to management and senior executive team as required
- Act as a business partner to Sales, Operations, Product Management and other departments as required
- Act as a self-starter in identifying/anticipating financial-analytical questions that may arise and address the questions pro-actively before distribution of information to management
- Ensure that proper stakeholders are included in the quotation process and proper timelines are met
- Prepare and coordinate among team members to ensure month-end, quarter-end and year-end analytics are available as per agreed upon timelines and requirements
- Ensure that all standards are properly reviewed and updated in ERP system and pricing tool
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A role
- Manufacturing, technology, or financial services industry experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced excel
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25124.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.