About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the manufacturing organization in the healthcare services industry. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team to be responsible for a blend of reporting, process improvement, and analysis of the P&L.
Why Work Here
- Company is growing and always looking to acquire new businesses
- Very reasonable hours, great work/life balance
- Collaborative environment
- Excellent coach/mentor
About the Opportunity
- Produce income statements and balance sheets and preparing the closing entries/working papers
- Perform analysis in relation to P&L inquiries from operations and senior executives and review of expense accounts and analyze cost fluctuations from month to month and year to year
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast for the consolidated balance sheet
- Act as key liaison with IT to ensure smooth month end closing process, including addition of new General Ledger accounts, Account Groups, Divisions
- Support annual income tax returns for all legal entities by compiling data and coordinating with the corporate tax team to ensure filing deadlines are met
- Manage various finance process improvements and other ad hoc projects in conjunction with the Manager, Financial Reporting
- CPA, CA
- 3-5 years of experience
- Good reporting/full cycle accounting background
- Strong process improvement
- Good communication skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25103.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.