About the Company
Our client, a large publicly traded global asset company, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. They have been in operation for over a century, and have gained clients in North and South America, Australia and Europe. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they are looking for a dedicated professional to join the team at their downtown office. This company is a collection of top performers who have a demonstrated track record of exceptional academic and professional performance and experience. It is a good fit for people who are high achievers and want to work in a performance-driven environment. People who work hard and fit into the culture can take their careers to incredible heights at this company.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidated financial forecasts and track operating results of subsidiaries spanning multiple segments and five continents and articulate findings to key stakeholders
- Support annual valuation process including in-depth review of models/long-term assumptions and the preparation of consolidated management presentations
- Compile, analyze and report on corporate and key business platforms, including operating metrics
- Actively participate and lead the resolution of complex technical accounting issues, including coordination with auditors and operating platforms
- Monitoring and reporting of treasury, derivatives, risk, liquidity and capital management
- Manage fund operations, including compliance, controls and investor requests
- Assist in preparation of various analyses and reports for senior management to support their business decision making, and for the board of directors
- Prepare analyses as part of the fundraising process for new private funds
- Involvement with the preparation of forecasting and business planning process
- Assist with daily cash management, short term liquidity management, and capital markets activity
- Ad-hoc analyses and presentations on platform financial and operational results
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in commerce/finance
- CPA, CA designation
- 3-4 years of progressive Big Four public accounting firm experience
- Strong technical IFRS and GAAP experience
- Strong technical background working with publicly traded companies
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24379.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.