About the Company
Our client acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies to ensure they become leaders in their industry. They have expertise in various geographical markets.
Why Work Here
- Fast growing, top performing company on TSX
- Laid back office (jeans and golf shirts)
- Good work/life balance
- Trendy, open office concept consistent with what someone would expect in the technology sector
- Company regularly brings in food and drinks for the staff
- Fun, dynamic working environment
About the Opportunity
- External reporting including the month-end close duties associated with a small operational entity
- Assist with the research, planning and cross-team implementation of US GAAP financial accounting standards
- Assist in the planning and execution of other finance projects
- Preparation of the financial statements including MD&A, notes, and supporting documentation.
- Managing external audit process
- CPA, CA
- 4 to 5 years in finance and accounting, with experience in a technology-based environment
- Strong financial reporting technical experience under IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24294.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.