ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL GROW YOUR CURRENT SKILL SET? Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their innovative team.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Our client is the industry's leading Information Technology solutions provider and a fast-growing organization that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for accounting and reporting activities for the Services Business Unit. As a member of the Service Financial Reporting Team, you will work with analysts for other business units to ensure the highest standards of accuracy, consistency and quality in our reporting.
- Manage Month-end, Quarter-end and Year-end activities
- Maintain Deferred Revenue and Provision Schedules
- Process Revenue and Cost accruals and Analyze related transfers
- Reconcile General Ledger Accounts and prepare Internal Monthly Billing Reports for Service Branches
- Review Cheque Requisitions
- Participate in the Budget and Forecast process
- You may be required to change priorities / duties from time to time, as department needs require, and accept other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- CPA designation
- Experience with an ERP System, JD Edwards / Power BI is an asset
- You have proficient spoken and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and are detail oriented, accurate and highly organized
- Able to work with minimal supervision, independently and in a team environment and prioritize multiple tasks
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24213.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.