About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the healthcare industry. As a key member in the Finance department, you will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of financial results, including the preparation of financial statements for the year-end audit.
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture with a good work life balance (very little to no overtime at all)
- Hours are flexible
- Mentorship/Development from Financial Controller
About the Opportunity
- Review and analyze monthly financial results for assigned portfolio and ensure its accuracy and compliance with Public Sector Accounting Standards (PSAS)
- Research and prepare accounting briefing notes for complex accounting issues
- Prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations and ensure that adjustments/corrections are made
- Present findings at monthly/quarterly reviews with clinicians, managers and directors
- Prepare quarterly and annual Ministry reporting submissions
- Prepare and analyze weekly/monthly cash forecasting and provide recommendations to ensure key liquidity ratios are met
- Prepare bank reconciliations and implement process improvements
- 5-10 years of experience in financial analysis, process improvement, treasury related role
- Strong foundation of Accounting/Month End reporting with people management experience
- Good communication skills
$75,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24190.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.