About the Company
Our client is a Canadian based manufacturing organization. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst / Project Controller for the accurate and timely preparation of monthly financial reports, budgets and operational business partnering. This role will be trained into a future Controller.
Why Work Here
- Very laid back environment, but can be fast-paced at period ends
- Opportunity for professional development into future Controller within the next 2 - 3 years
- Ability to move laterally to other divisions
About the Opportunity
- Prepare the monthly corporate standard financial reporting package and supporting analysis
- Ensure that the divisional financial reporting is in accordance with GAAP
- Maintain the General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Coordinate the preparation of year-end audit working papers
- Liaise with external auditors during year-end audit
- Coordinate the preparation of consolidated divisional budgets and forecasts
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of monthly departmental financial reports
- Very nice to have project accounting experience.
- 5 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Accounting and/or Auditing
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
$70,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24171.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.