ARE YOU A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST AND ARE LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for a hard working individual to join their organization.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
This is an exciting role at a well-established publicly traded company in the retail distribution industry. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan with bonus and benefits, and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. The culture is best described as easy going, family-like and will provide you with an excellent work-life balance.
Why Work Here
- Team environment, they work together to accomplish team goals/objectives
- Experienced, supportive team members
- Team runs well and sufficiently
- Above average compensation package and benefits
- Defined career path for success
- Accessible by transit (TTC)
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidation of financial statements and assist business units in completing the reporting process
- Run consolidation routines to ensure proper accounting for issues such as currency translation on foreign subsidiaries, elimination of intercompany accounts receivables/payables
- Manage the development and documentation of the consolidation program
- Prepare consolidation for budget and forecasts
- CPA, CA
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Consumer markets experience
- IFRS experience is an asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24112.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.