ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to join their company.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturing organization. This very collaborative, close-knit group is hardworking with a common goal in mind, to deliver a great service to clients. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will have the responsibility of producing complex consolidated financial statements, participating in accounting research and also helping produce the external MD&A.
Why Work Here
- Great work/life balance
- Collaborating, hardworking group of young professionals
- Room for progression
About the Opportunity
- Prepare complex external quarterly, annual financial statements and supporting schedules
- Prepare quarterly finance presentations and supporting schedules
- Conduct and manage monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Prepare and present consolidated business performance reporting packages
- CPA, CA
- Advanced experience with Excel
- IFRS or US GAAP is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
$75,000 - $105,000/year (dependent on experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23853.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.