LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST. Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is currently seeking a contract resource who is well versed within FP&A. In this role you will be required to assist the Supervisor within Financial Planning and Analysis with quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting for corporate.
About the Opportunity
- Assist with financial planning, forecasting and budgeting for year-end and quarter-end
- Update rolling forecast on a monthly basis
- Work with cross-functional teams and ensure updated budgets and forecasts are collected
- Monthly analysis and provide commentary on variance analysis
- University degree with accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA, CA) preferred
- Prior work experience within a planning and analysis role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and experience with Microsoft Access is mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to present to senior management
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18383.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.