ARE YOU A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is looking to fill a 14 month opportunity.
Senior Financial Analyst – 14 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, External Reporting for a contract role to cover a maternity leave. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating quarterly reviews and annual external audits with external auditors, preparing the external financial statements and underlying working papers, and conducting technical accounting research.
About the Opportunity
- Quarterly reviews and annual external audits with external auditors and internal staff
- Preparing consolidation working papers, financial statements and note disclosures, audit committee presentations and other reporting related analyses
- Performing technical accounting research and preparing accounting memos under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of certain month-end reconciliations
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA) with at least 5 years of work experience
- Public accounting firm experience is a strong asset
- Demonstrated experience with technical accounting under IFRS
- Experience with external financial reporting and Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A)
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18121.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.
Senior Financial Analyst
Direct Hire job in North York
Direct Hire job in Markham
Senior Financial Analyst
Contract job in Toronto