About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the technology industry. They are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to be responsible for the day -to-day accounting operations of the finance department.
Why Work Here
- Fast growing company, lots of room to grow career within - many people have been promoted several times in their tenure
- Fantastic CPA, CA boss
- Lots of exposure to senior management
- Ability to work in a growing, established tech company and leave your mark
About the Opportunity
- Assist with preparation of analysis and schedules to support the trial balances, balance sheet, and financial statements, including various balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the quarterly financial reviews and annual audit
- Assist with the implementation of enterprise resource planning systems
- Assist to streamline processes to improve the efficiency of processes within the finance department
- Assist in various day-to-day GL maintenance activities
- Prepare various schedules that support external financial statements
- Prepare supporting schedules to support monthly/quarterly internal reporting
- Responsible for various internal controls within the finance department
- Assist in the annual planning process by providing accounting data, historical trends, and expenditure analytics
- Leverage IFRS/Accounting knowledge to provide insight on ad-hoc projects within the finance team
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28075.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.