About the Company
Our client is a large retail bank with offices across the globe. They are looking for a Senior Finance Manager in the financial planning department to be responsible for financial budget plans, business plans and provide organizational structural planning for departments. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
About the Opportunity
- Preparation of materials for Board of Director meetings
- Develop financial budget plans and prepare business plans for Board approval
- Review management service agreement and verify management service fee details
- Communicate and align duties among departments and provide organizational structural planning
- Review adequacy of capital requirements and provide suggestions for improvement
- Review financial reports and support external auditor for audit reports
- Provide relevant KPI details for the required performance evaluation to the President and CEO
- Review and update policies and procedures to reflect business environment and regulatory guidelines
- CPA designation
- 5+ years’ experience within a Canadian federally regulated financial institution
- Strong and effective business writing skills
- Able to build and maintain standardized reports that are comprehensive, detailed and effective
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26284.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.