About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and offers plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Dynamic team based culture
- Very collaborative
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Review, approve, and critically analyze the balance sheet monthly
- Review and approve monthly financial statements
- Lead monthly journal entry approval process including ensuring risk is adequately addressed
- Review and approve variance analysis submitted to corporate reporting group
- Work closely with Finance Operations, Consolidations and Reporting teams in analyzing and assessing the accuracy of financial results
- Manage risk through oversight of Balance sheet reconciliations process
- Main contact for internal and external auditors
- Lead investigations and analysis as required and assist in change management for new initiatives
- CPA, CA
- 5+ years working experience, including public company reporting experience with IFRS
- People management experience is an asset
- Strong communication and leadership skills to build relationships at various levels
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25758.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.