About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. Our client provides an excellent work-life balance and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This fast-paced firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for a Senior Manager to join their finance team accountable for client reporting, planning and forecasting consolidation, process development and internal control.
Why Work Here
- Great organization
- Good work /life balance and progression with good work performance
- Very approachable and easy to get along with
About the Opportunity
- Manage and coordinate client financial planning and budget management functions
- Implement changes to improve use and efficiency of accounting processes and procedures
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external operating results
- Conduct financial analysis for large client accounts
- Monitor forecasted annual performance and recommend/assist in actual plan for recovery wherever necessary
- Provide mentoring, coaching and guidance to all team members
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience
- People management experience
- Strong proficiency with Excel, SumIFs, Vlookups, Nested statements
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25406.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.