About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and offers plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Dynamic team based culture
- Very collaborative
- Lots of opportunity for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Prepare month end reporting decks and KPI for the various product portfolios and providing insightful financial analysis/commentary
- Leverage month end reported results in order to work with the business and forecasting primes to build driver based forecasts
- Month-end close including preparation and review of complex journal entries
- Lead a team of two finance managers and motivate them to improve the speed and accuracy of our financial reporting and forecasting process
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Good month end reporting experience and strong analytical skills
- Good partnering experience; process improvement experience is an asset
$100,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24485.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.