Our client is looking for a Controller level Senior Consultant to assist them on a 6 month contract.
About the Opportunity
- Lend guidance and expertise to managing and recording cross border / intercompany transactions between Canadian subsidiaries and US parents
- Work with external tax consultants on transfer pricing issues as needed
- Assist with day to day Controllership functions including month end close process, complex financial reporting to US parent and lending support to existing finance staff as needed
- Play a key role in ERP system migration projection end to end
- CPA preferred
- A self starter. able to work independently advising CFO and Corporate Controller on issues as required
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Controllership, intercompany transactions expertise and projects including system migrations
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28749.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.