About the Opportunity
- Oversee the monthly and quarterly close process of the Corporate office and operating subsidiaries’ general ledgers
- Identify, prioritize and implement finance process improvement initiatives and best practices, through the review of financial systems, internal controls, business workflow, and financial reporting processes
- Oversee the preparation of the quarterly MD&A, and assisting in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements including financial statement notes
- Oversee the preparation of other legal entity financial statements
- Year end audit deliverables and act as main point of contact with the external auditors
- Helping to provide guidance to staff as needed
- CPA Designated
- Financial reporting experience under either US GAAP or IFRS
- Previous coaching or leadership experience
- Experience working in a complex environment
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25984.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.