About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in the natural resource and utility industry. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- Opportunity for internal advancement
- Excellent boss - CPA, CA who will be a great mentor
- The organization has tripled in size in the last decade and has significant runway for similar type of growth going forward
About the Opportunity
- Maintain and review a list of key risks and assist each operating business with compiling their list of key risks (operating, financial and regulatory)
- Work with the operating businesses to effectively integrate acquisitions standards
- Oversee SOX program with the auditors, the operating businesses and key process owners to maintain effective internal controls over financial reporting
- Assist with the preparation of Board reports and presentations to senior management on business risks
- Work with the Internal Audit group to review reports, and coordinate the annual internal audit plans across the businesses
- Work with Risk group to review and implement new policies and procedures
- CPA, CA
- 8-10 years of relevant progressive work experience
- Experience presenting to the board and/or audit committee
- Experience working within a power, energy, mining, or infrastructure type company
$180,000 - $190,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25983.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.