About the Company
Our client is a leader in the professional services industry. They are looking for a Senior Director of Finance who will provide overall strategic direction and management of the financial function.
Why Work Here
- Professional services organization
- Global Presence
- Entrepreneurial Culture
About the Opportunity
- Business partner to Partners and will be the main point of contact for all financial reporting, scenario analysis and financial planning; able to confidently provide articulate, informed, and strategic direction
- Manage a team of approximately 20 finance professionals through all financial reporting, billing, management reporting, planning and budgeting, and setting of key metrics and strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the Firm’s strategy, priorities and operations
- Provide financial and strategic analysis to support the achievements of the annual budget and long-term plan
- Responsibility for the financial operations and operating statements including variance analysis to budget, strategic analysis of results and key metrics, and profitability analysis
- Leads the development and maintenance of analytical and dashboard tools for the use of Senior Leadership
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders including National Finance and other office finance leaders to implement and align processes and technology in support of digitizing, reengineering and automating business processes
- CPA / MBA
- 10-15 years of experience
- Leadership experience
- Professional services experience is ideal
- 7-10 years in a management position
- Hybrid experience (Accounting + FP+A) with data analysis (data manipulation) & KPIs or Dashboards
$180,000 to $250,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #317792.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.