About the Company
Our client is a leading supplier of biofuels to businesses worldwide. They are looking for a Senior Director, FP&A who will drive all aspects of the planning activities as well as execute and take ownership of leading the day-to-day activities of the Company.
Why Work Here
- A high-performance, continuous improvement environment with employees who believe in a culture of safety and are passionate about operational excellence.
About the Opportunity
- A people-first company, focused on creating a sense of belonging, innovation, collaboration and work with purpose to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet and have a positive impact on the environment around the world.
- Design, manage and analyze the annual and long-term plans.
- Be responsible for delivering financial forecasts including analysis.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, forecasting, planning and modeling tools.
- Establish and drive the execution of FP&A framework, standards and processes and provide financial leadership at a Corporate and operational level.
- Support of any ad hoc requests
- Produce accurate and timely financial reports and analysis for internal and external stakeholders including the Board of Directors, investors and lenders.
- Provide leadership in developing the performance measurement framework and KPIs to track and monitor performance.
- Identify and assess the financial impact of opportunities and risks including the development of mitigation strategies.
- You will deliver a business financial package that communicates financial results in a standard and easy to understand format for all Management and Senior Leadership audiences which can also be leveraged for Board and Employee presentations.
- Value creation services: You will provide support to the BU leaders and management team for financial related analysis including competitive analysis, capital planning, major project tracking, and business case development to support decision making.
- Designing an organizational structure. You will manage and develop a team committed to delivering strong financial performance and committed to establishing strong business partnerships throughout the organization.
- Director level or above
- Business Partnering experience
- Manufacturing or related industry experience
- Progressive FP&A experience (full P&L exposure)
$190,000 - $210,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #390809.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.