About the Company
Our Client is an industry leader with a deep history of customs and logistics solutions, offering integrated services to meet the evolving demand of North American importers and exporters.
About the Opportunity
- The position is a mix of exceptional team management, technology ownership, ability to manage and mentor engineers, coupled with strong interface skills to work with business stakeholders
- Lead and design scalable solutions for efficient integration
- Own the technology roadmap for upcoming software projects, and be responsible for delivering successful projects
- Work closely with other senior managers in the planning and execution of business plans
- Implement best practices to enhance and increase software delivery
- Monitor reliability and performance of all related systems to suggest improvements
- Previous experience in a similar senior level position, leading a team of Software Engineers
- Background in Software Development (.NET or Java) to quickly assess the effectiveness of system architectures and best practices
- Previous experience implementing best practices to enhance and increase software delivery, highly skilled with overseeing implementation initiatives, software updates and the roll-out of new software releases
- Well versed in Agile, capable of creating Agile practises to improve software delivery
- Experienced with setting strategic actions for product management
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience managing and evolving a legacy enterprise product
- Azure skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30185.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.