About the Company
Our client is a leading real estate development and investment company. This high-growth organization is focused on investing time for learning, growth and self-development in its employee base. They’re looking for a Senior Development Analyst who is responsible for managing complex budgets, forecasts, analysis and presentations of the financial status of their developments under construction. Additionally, there is an exposure of responsibility of breadth in overseeing various treasury responsibilities.
- Supportive, open door policy
- Great professional development opportunity
- Collaborate with senior leadership team
- Excellent work/life hours
- Room for progression upwards, this company is growing quickly
About the Opportunity
- Manage various cash-flow commitments, funding commitments for assets under development
- Review work of junior and intermediate accountants to validate cash-flow commitments
- Review the work of junior/intermediate accountants and their accounting for all costs incurred, corporate & developments related
- Manage the development of all budgets and forecast while maintaining their data in corresponding ERP systems
- Conduct variance analyst, develop commentary, present corresponding information on corporate and developments under construction
- Collaborate actively with operations and executive leadership to gather proper assumptions for developing forecasts
- Act as advisor and business partner on the financials on corporate and developments under construction
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities from the finance department and other operations at corporate
- 3+ years of experience at a Public Accounting Firm or equivalent years of experience in real-estate development financial reporting or financial planning
- Real Estate industry experience is an asset
- Proven experience in leading effective teams
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25555.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.