ARE YOU A SENIOR CRM SPECIALIST WITH STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF FUNDRAISING AND DONOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
Senior CRM Business Analyst (Fundraising)
This position will be responsible for 'owning' and driving proper usage of the main fundraising and donor management applications. The applicant must develop process-driven technological solutions for the department which will require a thorough knowledge (or quick learning) of Blackbaud CRM, and several other applications used in gift solicitation and processing. This role will also provide critical application support to the users of these platforms.
About the Opportunity
The candidate selected to fill this position will:
- Support and maintain reporting and gift processing solutions (Blackbaud, etc)
- Recommend technologies, propose solutions, and deliver results to meet the department’s growing and complex needs
- Using common software development techniques, design applications, interfaces, and analytical reports to streamline the entry, reconciliation, and reporting of gift data
- Provide training and support to users of implemented solutions
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of CRM database structure (on MSSQL), workflow process, configuration items, system changes, data movement and cleansing, reporting, etc
- Manage projects and launches as assigned
- Strong technical understanding and proven hands-on experience in supporting and maintaining large CRM systems in a fundraising environment (giving, donor management, major gifts, campaigns, etc)
- Experience with Blackbaud CRM is highly preferred (other CRMs or Donor Management systems experience may be acceptable) - application support, configuration, change management, reporting
- Proven business analysis skillset - understanding SDLC, gathering user requirements, documentation, user training, testing, etc)
- Strong data management experience - ETL, SQL, MS SQL Server
- High standard of professionalism and adherence with confidentiality
- Ability to work with a team
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to new technology
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21214.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.