About the Company
Our client is a global, Fortune 500 company in the professional services industry. They are looking to add a Senior Credit Analyst, an integral member of their team, to manage the entire lifecycle of a client, make decisions from the on-boarding process through to monitoring accounts on an ongoing basis.
About the Opportunity
- Lead in delivering and performing historical trend and ratio analysis, assesses cash flow, industry risks and any other risk factors to provide risk assessments and recommended actions
- Interact with client’s CFOs/Controllers, V.P’s of Finance and Presidents to review financials health including onsite client visits when required
- Interact with Senior Sales Leaders, District Managers and Sales Representatives to gather information relative to a customer being analyzed including communication of credit decisions
- Establish Funding terms and Risk Tiers for all new and existing clients
- Manage all escalations from Sales, Banking, Implementation and Service Delivery
- Perform enhanced due diligence reviews as it pertains to regulatory requirements for all clients
- Develop a credit pre-screening matrix for new client sales orders to identify any credit concerns prior to implementation
- Identify areas for process improvements along with developing, maintaining and implementing process solutions for the Credit Risk team
- Monitor client base for changes in predictive risk scores; identify trends that may impact negatively
- 8 + years working experience in a Credit Risk environment, at least 5 years of experience with Project Leadership and credit analysis.
- Superior knowledge and experience in analyzing financial statements
- Experience in developing scorecards & dashboards
- KYC/AML experience is an asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24885.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.