About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the auto parts manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Senior Cost Accountant to control monthly inventory counts and annual audit of inventory and implement and apply cost policies and procedures.
- Stable company that has been insulated from the effects of the pandemic
- Ownership of the cost accounting function
About the Opportunity
- Control monthly inventory counts and annual audit of inventory
- Implement and apply cost policies and procedures
- Report changes in obsolete inventory on a quarterly basis
- Analyze gross margin by products and customer groups, sales trends, product mix and recommend changes.
- Maintain standard costs
- Determine and analyze direct costs of business activity
- Prepare inter-company costs for intercompany transactions
- Prepare monthly detailed financial reports.
- Complete monthly financial analysis package for management, detailing financial results.
- Review and complete all month end requirements
- Develop annual budget and forecasting processes.
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Assist in ERP implementation
- CPA is an asset
- 5+ years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27714.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.