About the Company
Our client is a multi-location North American manufacturing organization. They are looking to hire a Senior Cost Accountant who will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing product cost models. This role also acts as a commercial financial analyst to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Family orientated environment - they have many long-term employees as this company fosters a promotion from within culture and work-life balance
- Lots of corporate functions
- Sharing of products
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate regularly with operations team to ensure all variances are accounted for and understood
- Collaborate regularly with marketing team to ensure they have the proper financial information needed to make key business decisions on key customer accounts
- Conduct financial management of inventory and freight costs
- Continuously strive for further efficiencies in all reporting processes
- Coverage for Cost Accounting
- Participate in other special projects, ad-hoc request and complete many other tasks not listed in this description
- CPA or close to completion
- Prior manufacturing industry costing experience
- Inventory management experience is nice to have
- Commercial finance experience is nice to have
- Strong communicator
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26501.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.