ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY AT A GROWING COMPANY? Our client is looking for a Senior Cost Accountant to join their organization.
Senior Cost Accountant
About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded company who manufactures household and industrial cleaning products. They are looking for an individual to provide analysis of production costs and subject matter expertise of their ERP (SAP), specifically in the modules of FI / CO, MM, SD, PP.
Why Work Here
- Dedicated group of individuals who work closely together
- Team oriented culture
- Hardworking individuals
About the Opportunity
- Analytical review of costs, standard costs and variance analysis
- Develop standard costs, conversion costs, overhead allocations and activity rates
- Month-end closing duties, monthly cost rolls, and production order settlements
- Monthly audits of inventory adjustments and write-offs, review of negative inventory balances, and reconciliations of external inventory
- Responsible for the coordination of the annual physical count
- Support external audits
- 5+ years of related experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong SAP experience in modules of FI / CO, MM, SD, PP
- Very proficient in Excel
$90,000 - $105,000/year (strongly dependent on candidate experience)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #21998.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.