About the Company
Our client is looking for a Senior Corporate Tax Accountant within a very large global organization.
- Great work-life balance
- Work from multiple locations
- Very collaborative culture, many long-term employees
- You get to work with executive leadership team frequently
- Room to grow and advance
About the Opportunity
- Help prepare major sections of Canadian and USA corporate tax returns
- Help manage and assist with the reporting of Canadian and USA Indirect Tax
- Assist senior management with various tax research initiatives and transfer pricing aspects
- Other ad-hoc projects and general accounting functions as required
- Extensive business partnering with operations in Canada and the USA required
- 3 to 4 years of Canadian Corporate Tax Reporting Experience
- CPA Designation an asset or CICA or equivalent years experience
- US Corporate Tax Reporting Experience an asset
$75,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26734.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.