About the Company
Our client is a world-class technology, entertainment, and real estate development company. They are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant who will be responsible for preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Great work-life balance
- Very easy going, relaxed team, and vibe!
- Preparing financial statements for Canadian and US entities
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Chartered professional accountant (CPA) designation.
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #385226
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.