About the Company
Our client is in the Real estate industry. They are currently seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant to assist the Manager of Accounting lead the monthly and quarterly accounting close for the Company.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very team-oriented company
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Opportunities for advancement
About the Opportunity
- Lead the monthly and quarterly accounting close procedures;
- Analysis and reconciliations of relevant balance sheet and income statement accounts;
- Assist with quarterly review and year-end audit requests;
- Identify and implement financial reporting requirements and compliance with internal controls;
- Maintaining the financial reporting platform;
- Develop and maintain process improvement;
- Accomplish tasks on time and contribute to the team by taking on special projects as needed;
- Provide support to other members of the corporate accounting team;
- Review deliverables prepared by other team members and other business segments.
- 2+ years corporate accounting experience if coming from accountant firm
- 3+ years corporate accounting experience from Industry
- Experience in the real estate sector or a publicly traded company
Up to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #325081.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role