Our client is looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to assist with an ERP transition.
About the Opportunity
- Year end schedules - building schedules based on information available
- Preparation of Working papers for Statutory Audit
- Inter company reconciliations, elimination entries
- Bank Reconciliations for Joint Ventures to manage gaps due to ERP transition
- Verifying information from old system for balance sheet schedules generated by the new system. Some companies within the group have transitioned, some are still in process
- Assist the Controller with monthly and quarterly statements
- Accounting Designation - CPA
- Big 4 experience training experience
- Advanced Excel and ability to build working papers
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Financial Reporting experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25447.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.