About the Company
Our client is a Manufacturing / Construction Company. They are looking to add a Corporate Accountant who will be an integral part of the Finance team and will be responsible for a variety of accounting matters to support the financial state.
Why Work Here
- Very good, engaging culture, hours are reasonable (little to no overtime)
- Everyone gets to interact with others across the entire Company
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly financial close process for head operating business
- Provide variance analysis for all sales, general and corporate expenses on a monthly basis in comparison to budget
- Prepare weekly cash flow for all operating bank accounts
- Full cycle accounting/implementation of accounting policies for US company
- Update fixed assets schedules to calculate accumulated depreciation and track additions and disposals
- Prepare annual budget
- Manage prepaid assets ensuring appropriate timely recognition into the income statement monthly
- Ensure loan receivable balances are current and liaise with specific 3rd parties to obtain payment
- Assist in preparing all required tax compliance filings for both CDN and USD jurisdictions
- Prepare reconciliations and all other balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the corporate credit cards/home depot card administration and cost coding
- Prepare monthly margin reports for financial institutions and ensure financial covenants are met
- Monitor, analyze, and manage intercompany accounts (receivables/payables, shared costs allocations)
- Provide mentorship and guidance to all Finance team members when appropriate
- Act as a back-up for the Billing Coordinator for all AR related functions when required
- Main Contact for year-end audit process by preparing necessary schedules, journal entries and or responses
- CPA or in progress
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Experience with full cycle accountant at small to mid sized mfg/construction company
$65,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28546.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.