About the Company
Our client is a Canadian manufacturer supplying the foodservice industry. They are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their team, this role will assist with the full accounting cycle and financial reporting as a part of the Corporate Accounting team
Why Work Here
- Work in a fast growing and dynamic environment with highly skilled professionals
- Continue your professional development in your chosen path
- Become part of a people focused culture
About the Opportunity
- Support month-end closing procedures, ensuring timely and accurate reporting. Initiate and complete the sales closing processes in Visual by coordinating with Accounts Receivable and Customer Service
- Working with Jr. Accountant, lead intercompany reconciliation process. Review transactions and communicate with the other divisions to ensure accurate reconciliations to be completed on a weekly basis.
- Maintain fixed assets file (including Alteryx for HQ) and prepare fixed assets continuity schedule
- Reconcile capital budget to actual spending and cash flow projections by coordinating with the engineering department
- Prepare supporting schedules for month-end and perform balance sheet reconciliations in Reconciliation Tool (Blackline)
- Prepare/assist financial reporting packages including but not limited to Reporting Package, Financial Package
- Participate in various finance initiatives to streamline and improve current processes
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with full cycle
- Experience in manufacturing or industry dealing with tangible products (i.e. CPG, retail, etc.)
- Well versed with excel
- Experience with fixed assets (i.e. working papers, continuity schedule, reconciliation, etc.)
$75,000 - $83,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28356.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.