About the Company
Our client, a fast-growing national real estate development and construction organization, is looking to hire a Senior Corporate Accountant. This role is a great role for those looking to develop their leadership and technical reporting skills as the plan is to early promote this role to Manager. This is a highly visible role to this organization's Senior Leadership Team and requires an effective communicator who takes full ownership of this organization's MD&A.
Culturally, this is a young, dynamic, close knit team who enjoy working together. Times are exciting as this organization has many growth opportunities ahead of it.
About the Opportunity
- Produce consolidated financial statements under (proportionate and equity method) manage all joint venture reporting requirements
- Produce and supervisor journal entries, reconciliations and other accounting matters
- Produce MD&A on full financial statement and corresponding variances
- Conduct ad-hoc financial performance reporting packages
- Act as a business partner to ensure SLT and operations are informed and actively manage their financial accountability
- Act as a project manager to coordinate resourcing requirements to achieve deadlines
- Act as key stakeholders for continuous business process improvement in the financial reporting process
- CPA, CA from a big six firm or already working in the industry
- Experience preparing the financial statements for a real estate or construction company
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26457.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.