ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to join their team.
Senior Corporate Accountant
About the Company
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer. They are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to lend their expertise by accurately recording all fixed assets, prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
Why Work Here
- Diverse, supportive, and encouraging environment
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within the organization
- Great employee benefits
- Various training and development programs
About the Opportunity
- Support financial reporting, fixed asset management, lease accounting and propose accounting treatment for financial transactions
- Record all asset settlements, disposals, write-ups and impairment, depreciation, and perform period-end close activities
- Prepare financial statements and all monthly, quarterly, annual accounting close, journal entries, monthly reporting requirements, and financial analysis
- Account reconciliations and discrepancy follow-up from the general ledger, source systems, and sub ledgers
- Support external and internal audit requirements
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a focus on financial reporting and finance statements
- Effective and strong communication skills
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23100.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.