About the Opportunity
- Support the Accounting team with by ensuring timely and accurate completion of the monthly close processes including the preparation of journal entries
- Maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for financial activities
- Post journal entries including A/P accruals, etc.
- Prepare supporting schedules for month-end balance sheet accounts which includes the fixed asset schdule and investigate discrepancies if necessary.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations in Reconciliation
- Manage inter-company reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Assist with tracking capital expenditures, fixed asset continuity schedule and other related reconciliations
- Assist with financial analysis and prepare monthly reporting packages
- Ensure transactions are recorded and maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain prepaid schedules and intercompany reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Prepare consolidation of 200 entities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field, along with a CPA designation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, or consumer products is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Canadian GAAP and full cycle accounting
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), adapting message to suit stakeholder group.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to prioritize in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- High degree of professionalism, ethics, and integrity
- Sound judgement and good analytical skills, as well as excellent research skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Pivots and Formula/Functions experience required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #392618.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.