About the Opportunity
- Develop Information Security Architecture roadmaps focusing on Information Security standards and technology architecture
- Develop and deliver Executive presentations
- Lead discussions on architecture
- Develop technical requirements for securing technology, applications, and networks
- Develop a communication plan for security architecture
- Oversee and provide support to network engineers and IT architects
- 10 years in Information Security
- 5 years in Security Architecture
- Able to complete a Security Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTM) and map requirements to a future state design
- Able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines,
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x, ITIL, TOGAF, PCI-DSS, AGILE methodology and Software Defined Networks
- Experience designing solutions for Authentication, Encryption, GRC, Event correlation, Identity management, and Access management
- Experience developing information security policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, System Engineering or related IT program.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29362.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.