About the Opportunity
- Analyze business drivers in the financial performance including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, overheads and working capital
- Work closely with the corporate finance to analyze the month and year end results and assist in the quarterly and year end process
- Lead the Budgeting, Strategic Plan, Operating Plan process including the annual Budget review and quarterly Management meetings
- Lead Monthly and quarterly forecast preparation, actuals reporting, and variance analysis, and identify risks and opportunities to assist senior management with their decision making
- Lead coordination and preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports
- Work on business cases and understand ROI on new products, customer programs, pricing etc.
- 8+ years’ experience in financial business partnering and FP&A with financial/analytical skills gained through the full spectrum of a financial function including Finance modelling using advanced MS Excel, budgeting and forecasting
- Manufacturing experience is required
- Strong communication and soft skills, flexible adaptable and a self-starter
- Accounting Designation or an MBA would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29175.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.