About the Opportunity
- Ensure alignment with the organizational strategic directions and financial operating plan
- Assist with key stakeholders financial accountabilities and planning processes
- Support the Annual Planning Submission business planning process, providing oversight of financial performance and strategic /business advice in budget planning
- Business case development utilizing financial modelling and acting as a business finance partner to various internal teams
- Effectively conducting cost benefits studies and “what if” scenarios
- Assist with ongoing ERP implementation
- Adhoc projects as assigned
- Accounting Designation/MBA
- Manufacturing /Costing background is a strong asset
- Excellent with systems and advanced excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work through tight deadlines
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30392.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.